'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' gathers Rs 98.11 cr in 6 days
The film is doing a fantastic business even after a week and is likely to carry the momentum for some more days.
New Delhi: Director Ayan Mukerji's 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' is doing a fantastic business even after a week and is likely to carry the momentum for some more days. Trade analyst and film journalist Taran Adarsh has tweeted about the film's performance at the ticket window, "#YehJawaaniHaiDeewani Fri 19.45 cr, Sat 20.16 cr, Sun 22.5 cr, Mon 13 cr, Tue 12 cr, Wed *est* 11 cr. Total: 98.11 cr. Nears 100 cr mark!"
The film brings back Ranbir and Deepika Padukone together in a film after a long time. 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' also stars Kalki and Aditya Roy Kapur.
Ranbir and Deepika's chemistry in the promos has worked wonders for film. After their break up, it is the first time that Ranbir and Deepika have come together on screen and the fans seem more than happy to see their chemistry in the film.
Now, it's just a matter for time for 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' to cross the Rs 100 crore mark.
Recommended For You
- Bye-Bye 'Boom Boom' as Shahid Afridi Ends International Career
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)