DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Yelp to add restaurants' health-inspection grades
Reviews site Yelp is adding restaurants' health-inspection grades to its site, giving users yet another filter through which they can decide where to eat.
New York: Reviews site Yelp is adding restaurants' health-inspection grades to its site, giving users yet another filter through which they can decide where to eat.
Yelp Inc. said Thursday that city-provided health-score information will be available in San Francisco first. Restaurant grades in New York City will be added in the coming weeks.
San Francisco-based Yelp says its engineers have been working with the cities in designing technology that lets municipalities publish inspection information on its website.
For San Francisco businesses, the new program displays restaurant health scores - for example, 92 out of 100. Clicking on the number takes users to a page with more detailed information about the restaurant's recent inspections. In New York, restaurants are given letter grades of A, B or C by health inspectors.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise