Yo Yo Honey Singh's Brown Rang the most-watched YouTube video of 2012 in India
Bollywood continued to rule the charts, with most watched songs and movie trailers on YouTube.
New Delhi: The list of the most-watched YouTube videos of 2012 is out and Yo Yo Honey Singh's Brown Rang song emerged as the most trending video of the year in India in 2012. Bollywood continued to rule the charts, with most watched songs and movie trailers on YouTube.
2012 seems to be a good year for YouTube globally and in India. Globally, users saw over 4 billion hours of video a month.
According to YouTube,"this year, we looked not just at views, but also shares, searches, likes and responses to identify the 10 videos that everybody was talking about in 2012. On YouTube people don't just view a popular video, they remix, share, and parody, building a fan community that extends far beyond the watch page. We took all of this into account to ensure we truly captured the watercooler moments of the year."
Founded in February 2005, YouTube allows billions of people to discover, watch and share originally created videos.
Here is a list of top 10 trending YouTube videos of 2012 in India
1. Brown Rang Full Song HD- International Villager YoYo Honey Singh
2. PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (?????) M/V
3. Mashallah - Song - EkTha Tiger - Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif
4. High Heels official video - JAZ DHAMI FT YO YO Honey Singh
5. Tumhi Ho Bandhu - Song Promo - Cocktail
6. Jab Tak HaiJaan - Trailer - Film releasing November 13
7. Jism 2 YehJism Song | Sunny Leone, Arunnoday Singh, Randeep Hooda
8. Saans - Song - Jab TakHaiJaan
9. DaaruDesi - Song Promo - Cocktail
10. Chinta Ta Ta Chita Chita - Rowdy Rathore Official Full Song Video Akshay Kumar, SonakshiSinha, Mika
Recommended For You
- Oscar Predictions: La La Land or Moonlight; Who Will Win Big?
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology