Yogi Adityanath Seeks Clarification From 10 Dev Authorities, Nagar Nigams Over Poor Disposal Of Public Grievances
File photo of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Saturday sought clarification from 10 development authorities and nagar nigams who ranked among the "worst" in terms of disposal of public grievances.
The clarification has been sought from vice chairmen of Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Saharanpur, Jhansi, Meerut, Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur and Gautam Budhnagar development authorities.
Reaffirming his government's resolve for time-bound and qualitative redressal of public grievances, the Chief Minister said all those found lax in work will be taken to task.
Directing the Chief Secretary to seek explanation from the officials of the worst performing development authorities and Nagar Nigams, Adityanath called for ensuring proper and timely redressal of grievances.
The chief minister also sought explanation from the nagar ayukts of Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Jhansi, Agra ,Bareilly, Allahabad and Saharanpur nagar nigams.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 1.07 Lakh Units of Alto in First 5 Months of 2017
- Ziva and Zoravar Bond on the Sea Beach in Jolly Harbour
- Rajinikanth to Discuss Political Plans With Amitabh Bachchan?
- Kareena, Katrina To Malaika: B-Town Celebrities Attend Manish Malhotra's Bash
- Team India Coach Job: Engineer Has Solution for Kohli's Arrogance