You don't have to be appropriate all the time: Jessica Alba
The 32-year-old Hollywood actress feels playing different characters helps boost her confidence.
Los Angeles: Actress Jessica Alba is not planning to quit the showbiz anytime soon as she enjoys role playing in front of the camera.
The 32-year-old actress feels playing different characters helps boost her confidence, reported Us magazine.
"It's been liberating to be able to play someone who's a badass or promiscuous because that's the opposite of who I am It's like a drug. I don't have to be a boss; I don't have to be a wife; I don't have to be a sister," Alba told 2014
March issue of Nylon magazine.
"Before I was so fearful of failure and judgment that I was scared to put myself out there. You don't have to be a robot, you don't have to be appropriate all the time," she said.
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP