You don't have to be appropriate all the time: Jessica Alba
The 32-year-old Hollywood actress feels playing different characters helps boost her confidence.
Los Angeles: Actress Jessica Alba is not planning to quit the showbiz anytime soon as she enjoys role playing in front of the camera.
The 32-year-old actress feels playing different characters helps boost her confidence, reported Us magazine.
"It's been liberating to be able to play someone who's a badass or promiscuous because that's the opposite of who I am It's like a drug. I don't have to be a boss; I don't have to be a wife; I don't have to be a sister," Alba told 2014
March issue of Nylon magazine.
"Before I was so fearful of failure and judgment that I was scared to put myself out there. You don't have to be a robot, you don't have to be appropriate all the time," she said.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology