Youth jumps to death from hospital building
HYDERABAD: An unidentified person committed suicide by jumping from a private hospital on Wednesday. Police are yet to ascertain w..
HYDERABAD: An unidentified person committed suicide by jumping from a private hospital on Wednesday. Police are yet to ascertain why the deceased took the extreme step.
According to police, a 25 year-old whose details are not yet known, committed suicide by jumping from the sixth floor of the seven-storeyed private hospital. Around 11 a.m on Wednesday, Sayamma, a construction worker who was working on the sixth floor, noticed a youth, wearing a brown T-shirt and blue jeans, strolling on the sixth floor of Poulomi Hospital located at Sainikpuri.
Police said Sayamma noticed the youngster walking on the sixth floor and thought he was a patient walking for relaxation. A few minutes later she climbed to the seventh floor and found the person had committed suicide by jumping from the sixth floor.
Kuishaiguda police rushed to the spot and took statements from eyewitnesses. The body was shifted to the Gandhi General Hospital for conducting an autopsy.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology