DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Youth jumps to death from hospital building
HYDERABAD: An unidentified person committed suicide by jumping from a private hospital on Wednesday. Police are yet to ascertain w..
HYDERABAD: An unidentified person committed suicide by jumping from a private hospital on Wednesday. Police are yet to ascertain why the deceased took the extreme step.
According to police, a 25 year-old whose details are not yet known, committed suicide by jumping from the sixth floor of the seven-storeyed private hospital. Around 11 a.m on Wednesday, Sayamma, a construction worker who was working on the sixth floor, noticed a youth, wearing a brown T-shirt and blue jeans, strolling on the sixth floor of Poulomi Hospital located at Sainikpuri.
Police said Sayamma noticed the youngster walking on the sixth floor and thought he was a patient walking for relaxation. A few minutes later she climbed to the seventh floor and found the person had committed suicide by jumping from the sixth floor.
Kuishaiguda police rushed to the spot and took statements from eyewitnesses. The body was shifted to the Gandhi General Hospital for conducting an autopsy.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry