Yuki-Divij pair make shock exit from Nanjing event
Yuki and left-handed Divij lost 6-7, 4-6 to local pair of Mao-Xin Gong and Ze Zhang in the second round.
Nanjing (China): The top-seeded Indian pair of Yuki Bhambri and Divij Sharan crashed out of the men's doubles event of the Asia-Pacific Australian Open wild card play-off tournament after suffering an upset straight set defeat, here on Thursday.
Yuki and left-handed Divij lost 6-7, 4-6 to local pair of Mao-Xin Gong and Ze Zhang in the second round. Yuki and Divij had got a bye in the first round. Meanwhile, Vishnu Vardhan has pulled out of the singles event.
The winners of the tournament will get a wld card entry into the 2013 Australian Open tournament.
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- Visitors Banned from Taking Photo, Video of Parliament House Complex