Yuki-Divij pair make shock exit from Nanjing event
Yuki and left-handed Divij lost 6-7, 4-6 to local pair of Mao-Xin Gong and Ze Zhang in the second round.
Nanjing (China): The top-seeded Indian pair of Yuki Bhambri and Divij Sharan crashed out of the men's doubles event of the Asia-Pacific Australian Open wild card play-off tournament after suffering an upset straight set defeat, here on Thursday.
Yuki and left-handed Divij lost 6-7, 4-6 to local pair of Mao-Xin Gong and Ze Zhang in the second round. Yuki and Divij had got a bye in the first round. Meanwhile, Vishnu Vardhan has pulled out of the singles event.
The winners of the tournament will get a wld card entry into the 2013 Australian Open tournament.
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 10: Rohan, Indiawale Indulge In a Fight Over Luxury Budget Task
- UK PM Theresa May had Expressed Concerns Over Brexit Weeks Before Referendum
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant May be Heading Towards Andhra Pradesh
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'