Yuki-Divij pair make shock exit from Nanjing event
Yuki and left-handed Divij lost 6-7, 4-6 to local pair of Mao-Xin Gong and Ze Zhang in the second round.
Nanjing (China): The top-seeded Indian pair of Yuki Bhambri and Divij Sharan crashed out of the men's doubles event of the Asia-Pacific Australian Open wild card play-off tournament after suffering an upset straight set defeat, here on Thursday.
Yuki and left-handed Divij lost 6-7, 4-6 to local pair of Mao-Xin Gong and Ze Zhang in the second round. Yuki and Divij had got a bye in the first round. Meanwhile, Vishnu Vardhan has pulled out of the singles event.
The winners of the tournament will get a wld card entry into the 2013 Australian Open tournament.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Varun Aaron Can't Wait to Work With Virender Sehwag
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- SRK Joins Sonakshi Sinha, Sidharth Malhotra On The Sets of Ittefaq
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar