Yuvraj denies Indian players involved in brawl
Six Indian players were reportedly involved in a brawl at a pub in St Lucia after crashing out of the Twenty20 WC.
Gros Islet (St Lucia): Indian batsman Yuvraj Singh has denied reports that six Indian players were reportedly involved in a brawl at a pub in St Lucia.
"There was no fight, not even an argument," Yuvraj wrote on his Twitter page, asking the media not to "make up stories".
According to reports six Indian players went to the Tequila Joe's pub on Wednesday night where fans started taunting and abusing them for crashing out of Twenty20 World Cup after losing all their three matches in the Super8's.
Pacer Ashish Nehra and Zaheer Khan apparently lost their cool and got into a confrontation with the fans and Yuvraj Singh had to intervene to calm down his teammates, reports claimed.
The other Indian players reportedly present at the pub were Harbhajan Singh, Rohit Sharma and Suresh Raina.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands