Zanjeer: Can Ram Charan fill the shoes of Amitabh?
The film has Ram Charan Teja reprising megastar Amitabh Bachchan's role from the original.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Apoorva Lakhia says his new movie 'Zanjeer', a remake of the eponymous 1973 production, is different from the original and has more commercial elements.
"I'm very happy with the way the film has shaped up. This project is very close to my heart and it's different from the original. It's a commercial film and I'm eagerly waiting for its release," Lakhia, who has directed the movie, told IANS.
"I am happy with the power-packed performance of Ram Charan (Teja) and Priyanka (Chopra). They have done a fabulous job," he added.
The promotions for the movie will kickstart from August.
"Promotions play a vital role these days. The film will be hitting the screens Sep 6," he added.
Produced by Amit Mehra, the film has southern star Ram Charan Teja reprising megastar Amitabh Bachchan's role from the original. Priyanka will essay the part of Mala, originally played by Jaya Bachchan.
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top 5 Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan
- 'Upbeat West Indies Test side not impacted by bad results'