'Zanjeer' is titled 'Toofan' in Telugu
Actors Ram Charan Teja and Priyanka Chopra are playing the lead in the film. The film is directed by Apoorva Lakhia.
Chennai: The remake of 1973's cult-classic 'Zanjeer', which is being simultaneously remade in Hindi and Telugu, has been titled 'Toofan' in Telugu.
While the Hindi remake is being called 'Zanjeer', the Telugu version will be called 'Toofan'.
Director Apoorva Lakhia made the announcement on Twitter.
"'Zanjeer' in Telugu will officially be called 'Toofan'," posted Lakhia.
He confirmed the news after several websites claimed the Telugu version was called 'Jwala'.
Actors Ram Charan Teja and Priyanka Chopra are playing the lead in the film, which also features Sanjay Dutt, Srihari, Prakash Raj, Mahie Gill and Atul Kulkarni.
The film is nearing completion with just a few days of shooting left now.
Lakhia has jointly produced the film with Amit Mehra. It has music by Devi Sri Prasad.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology