PPP leader Zardari likely to be next Pakistan President
Nawaz Sharif's PML is likely to pull out its ministers from the ruling coalition.
New Delhi: Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leader Asif Ali Zardari is likely to be the next President of Pakistan.
Sources say that the executive committee of the PPP proposed Zardari to be the next Pakistan President.
Zardari has reportedly agreed to the committee's proposal. However, it seems that Zardari has trouble on another front.
Meanwhile, sources inform CNN-IBN that Nawaz Sharif's Pakistan Muslim League is likely to pull out its ministers from the ruling coalition.
Sharif has been in a troubled relationship with Zardari over reinstating the judges, including former Chief justice Iftiqar Chaudhary, who was sacked by Pervez Musharraf.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Dabang Mumbai vs Delhi Waveriders, Semi-final
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology