DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
PPP leader Zardari likely to be next Pakistan President
Nawaz Sharif's PML is likely to pull out its ministers from the ruling coalition.
New Delhi: Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leader Asif Ali Zardari is likely to be the next President of Pakistan.
Sources say that the executive committee of the PPP proposed Zardari to be the next Pakistan President.
Zardari has reportedly agreed to the committee's proposal. However, it seems that Zardari has trouble on another front.
Meanwhile, sources inform CNN-IBN that Nawaz Sharif's Pakistan Muslim League is likely to pull out its ministers from the ruling coalition.
Sharif has been in a troubled relationship with Zardari over reinstating the judges, including former Chief justice Iftiqar Chaudhary, who was sacked by Pervez Musharraf.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere