DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Zardari sets $2 bn trade target with Sri Lanka
Zardari made the appeal during his meeting with visiting Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa in Islamabad.
Islamabad: Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari has called for stepping up efforts to boost bilateral trade with Sri Lanka from the current $375 million to $2 billion in the next three years.
Zardari made the appeal during his meeting with visiting Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa in Islamabad on Friday.
He also called for exploring a currency swap agreement. Zardari said it will provide huge incentives to businesses in both countries, Xinhua reported.
Rajapaksa said Sri Lanka attaches great importance to its strategic relations with Pakistan and desires to further strengthen bilateral trade.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London