Zardari's donation to Ajmer Dargah soon: Pakistan
Pakistan on Monday said arrangements are in place to make the donation.
New Delhi: Pakistan on Monday said arrangements are in place to make the donation as announced by its President Asif Ali Zardari to the Dargah of revered Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti at Ajmer in April.
Reacting to media reports on the issue, Pakistan High Commission issued a brief statement terming them as "speculative" and said the "arrangements are in hand" to make the donation as announced.
"The High Commission thanks the Government of India, the State Authorities, and the Dargah Committees for their cooperation in this regard," it said.
Zardari, during his day-long visit on April 8, had offered prayers at the historic 13th century dargah of sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti after which a one million USD donation for the shrine was also announced by him.
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- Salman Khan's Recent Photo With Nephew Ahil is Just Too Heart-warming
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Mosul Offensive Displaced 7,000 People: UN
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
From Our Network
- Samajwadi Party drama enters 5th day: Akhilesh-Shivpal feud sparks SP-Congress alliance ahead of UP polls- FirstPost
- Haryana will be first state to implement 7th pay commission recommendations - Pradesh18
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18