Zardari's donation to Ajmer Dargah soon: Pakistan
Pakistan on Monday said arrangements are in place to make the donation.
New Delhi: Pakistan on Monday said arrangements are in place to make the donation as announced by its President Asif Ali Zardari to the Dargah of revered Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti at Ajmer in April.
Reacting to media reports on the issue, Pakistan High Commission issued a brief statement terming them as "speculative" and said the "arrangements are in hand" to make the donation as announced.
"The High Commission thanks the Government of India, the State Authorities, and the Dargah Committees for their cooperation in this regard," it said.
Zardari, during his day-long visit on April 8, had offered prayers at the historic 13th century dargah of sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti after which a one million USD donation for the shrine was also announced by him.
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched
- Google to Provide Public Wi-Fi Hotspots in Malls, Universities in India
- Happy Birthday! Google is Now an Adult