DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Zeenat Aman likes neo-age 'Laila o laila'
The veteran actor is quite satisfied with the song's version in 'Chalo Dilli'
Zeenat Aman might not be happy with the new version of her cult song Dum maaro dum, but the veteran actress is quite satisfied with the neo-age version of Laila o laila and is going all out to lend her support to it.
The famous song from the 1980 film Qurbani has been re-arranged for the film Chalo Dilli, which is actress Lara Dutta's first home production.
"I liked the song when I heard it. They have retained the original version and at the same time have given the song a new flavour. It's got a rustic, ethnic feel and I liked it a lot. So I'm supporting it," Zeenat said..
The new version has been picturised on Yana Gupta and the 31-year-old is extremely happy to be a part of such a cult song.
Yana said, "I was extremely excited to do this song because it's fantastic. I'm just honoured to do Zeenatji's song. I think people will like it."
Yana said she was very happy that Zeenat gave her support for the song. "It's a big deal for me," she said.
"I saw the video of the original song a couple of times and saw the style that Zeenat ji used in the song. But I didn't copy her as I thought of doing it my own way because the song is very different," she added.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere