Zeenat Aman returning to films next year
Yesteryear actress Zeenat Aman says she has a few scripts in hand and she might return to the big screen next year.
Panaji: Yesteryear actress Zeenat Aman says she has a few scripts in hand and she might return to the big screen next year. The 61-year-old Bollywood beauty, who has starred in blockbusters like "Hare Rama Hare Krishna" and "Yaadon Ki Baraat", said she is waiting to return to movies.
"There are a couple of scripts on hand and hopefully in 2013 I will have a few releases. I am waiting," Zeenat told PTI on the sidelines of the India Resort Fashion Week. The actress was here to walk the ramp for designers Resham and Riyaz Gangji. She looked elegant in a layered red and pink skirt and golden shimmery jacket.
Zeenat says her personal style statement is to be comfortable.
"My personal style statement is to be comfortable because if you are comfortable you are confident. You can be anywhere at any time. If you are uncomfortable you are always adjusting."
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Donald Trump's Daughter, Ivanka, to Celebrate Diwali at Hindu Temple
- Clinton Campaign Ponders 'What If' Trump Doesn't Concede
- Facebook Employees Try to Remove Trump's Controversial Posts, Zuckerberg Calls it Inappropriate
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump