Zeenat Aman returning to films next year
Yesteryear actress Zeenat Aman says she has a few scripts in hand and she might return to the big screen next year.
Panaji: Yesteryear actress Zeenat Aman says she has a few scripts in hand and she might return to the big screen next year. The 61-year-old Bollywood beauty, who has starred in blockbusters like "Hare Rama Hare Krishna" and "Yaadon Ki Baraat", said she is waiting to return to movies.
"There are a couple of scripts on hand and hopefully in 2013 I will have a few releases. I am waiting," Zeenat told PTI on the sidelines of the India Resort Fashion Week. The actress was here to walk the ramp for designers Resham and Riyaz Gangji. She looked elegant in a layered red and pink skirt and golden shimmery jacket.
Zeenat says her personal style statement is to be comfortable.
"My personal style statement is to be comfortable because if you are comfortable you are confident. You can be anywhere at any time. If you are uncomfortable you are always adjusting."
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction