Zeenat Aman returning to films next year
Yesteryear actress Zeenat Aman says she has a few scripts in hand and she might return to the big screen next year.
Panaji: Yesteryear actress Zeenat Aman says she has a few scripts in hand and she might return to the big screen next year. The 61-year-old Bollywood beauty, who has starred in blockbusters like "Hare Rama Hare Krishna" and "Yaadon Ki Baraat", said she is waiting to return to movies.
"There are a couple of scripts on hand and hopefully in 2013 I will have a few releases. I am waiting," Zeenat told PTI on the sidelines of the India Resort Fashion Week. The actress was here to walk the ramp for designers Resham and Riyaz Gangji. She looked elegant in a layered red and pink skirt and golden shimmery jacket.
Zeenat says her personal style statement is to be comfortable.
"My personal style statement is to be comfortable because if you are comfortable you are confident. You can be anywhere at any time. If you are uncomfortable you are always adjusting."
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Watch: Big5@10 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- Watch: India @9 With Zakka Jacob
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18