Zila Ghaziabad: Sanjay Dutt is a secure actor, says Arshad Warsi
The 'Munnabhai' pair - Arshad Warsi and Sanjay Dutt - will once again share screen space in 'Zila Ghaziabad'.
Mumbai: The 'Munnabhai' pair - Arshad Warsi and Sanjay Dutt - will once again share screen space in 'Zila Ghaziabad'. Arshad says it is a privilege to work with an actor as secure as Sanjay.
"When you work with any actor, your comfort level is more when that particular actor is secure, and Sanju (Sanjay Dutt) is very secure... He does not worry at all," Arshad, 44, said here Friday at the movie's music launch.
Arshad has worked with Sanjay in films like 'Munna Bhai M.B.B.S', 'Lage Raho Munna Bhai', 'Dhamaal', 'Double Dhamaal', 'Anthony Kaun Hai' and 'Vaah! Life Ho Toh Aisi!'
He has only good things to say about Sanjay.
"He gives you freedom to do whatever you want to do (while acting) and that is a privilege that very few actors get. I have the privilege and I am happy about that," Arshad/
Directed by Anand Kumar, 'Zila Ghaziabad', releasing Feb 22, is a political action thriller and also features Vivek Oberoi, Minissha Lamba and Ravi Kishan.
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis