'Zilla Ghaziabad' director names his son Tiger
'Zilla Ghaziabad' director Anand Kumar has been blessed with a baby boy on Eid and he has named him Tiger.
Mumbai: 'Zilla Ghaziabad' director Anand Kumar has been blessed with a baby boy on Eid and he has named him Tiger. He says that his son's name is inspired by the success of Salman Khan's 'Ek Tha Tiger'.
"Salman bhai is synonym of Eid. Every year he gives us such great films on this festival and this year too he took our hearts away with blockbuster film 'Ek Tha Tiger'. When I got this very special gift on the auspicious occasion of Eid (Monday), I decided to give the name Tiger to my newborn son," Kumar said in a statement.
Salman's Eid releases - 'Wanted' and 'Dabangg' - have been blockbusters. Kumar has earlier directed films like 'Delhi Heights' and 'Jugaad'. His 'Zilla Ghaziabad' features Sanjay Dutt and Vivek Oberoi.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'