DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Zilla Ghaziabad' director names his son Tiger
'Zilla Ghaziabad' director Anand Kumar has been blessed with a baby boy on Eid and he has named him Tiger.
Mumbai: 'Zilla Ghaziabad' director Anand Kumar has been blessed with a baby boy on Eid and he has named him Tiger. He says that his son's name is inspired by the success of Salman Khan's 'Ek Tha Tiger'.
"Salman bhai is synonym of Eid. Every year he gives us such great films on this festival and this year too he took our hearts away with blockbuster film 'Ek Tha Tiger'. When I got this very special gift on the auspicious occasion of Eid (Monday), I decided to give the name Tiger to my newborn son," Kumar said in a statement.
Salman's Eid releases - 'Wanted' and 'Dabangg' - have been blockbusters. Kumar has earlier directed films like 'Delhi Heights' and 'Jugaad'. His 'Zilla Ghaziabad' features Sanjay Dutt and Vivek Oberoi.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup