'Zilla Ghaziabad' director names his son Tiger
'Zilla Ghaziabad' director Anand Kumar has been blessed with a baby boy on Eid and he has named him Tiger.
Mumbai: 'Zilla Ghaziabad' director Anand Kumar has been blessed with a baby boy on Eid and he has named him Tiger. He says that his son's name is inspired by the success of Salman Khan's 'Ek Tha Tiger'.
"Salman bhai is synonym of Eid. Every year he gives us such great films on this festival and this year too he took our hearts away with blockbuster film 'Ek Tha Tiger'. When I got this very special gift on the auspicious occasion of Eid (Monday), I decided to give the name Tiger to my newborn son," Kumar said in a statement.
Salman's Eid releases - 'Wanted' and 'Dabangg' - have been blockbusters. Kumar has earlier directed films like 'Delhi Heights' and 'Jugaad'. His 'Zilla Ghaziabad' features Sanjay Dutt and Vivek Oberoi.
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Salman Khan Dropped as Thums Up Ambassador by Coca Cola
- Salman Khan's Acquittal in Chinkara Poaching Case Challenged in SC
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18