DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Zimbabwe: 40-year-old man finds 8-ft crocodile hiding under his bed
The crocodile sneaked into the Humani lodge and spent the night lying quietly, just centimetres beneath an oblivious Guy Whittall.
A 40-year-old man in Zimbabwe got the shock of his life when he woke up in the morning to discover a massive 8-foot-long crocodile hiding under his bed.
The crocodile sneaked into the Humani lodge, Zimbabwe and spent the entire night lying quietly, just centimetres beneath an oblivious Guy Whittall.
The 150-kg crocodile was only discovered the following morning when Guy, who was enjoying breakfast in the kitchen, heard the terrified screams of a housemaid, the 'Daily Star' reported.
Guy, a director at Humani, ran back to his room and was horrified to discover the enormous crocodile nestled under his bed. "The really disconcerting thing about the whole episode is the fact that I was sitting on the edge of the bed that morning, bare foot and just centimetres away from the croc," Guy said.
The crocodile came from the Turgwe River which is a couple of kilometres from the house. Guy's co-workers helped remove the crocodile from under the bed and release it back into Humani's Chigwidi dam. "Of course he resisted being roped and hauled out from under the bed, that's only natural," Guy said.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes