Zindagi 50-50: My film is my responsibility, says Veena Malik
Veena feels she is responsible for the film she signs from day one of her association with it till its release.
Mumbai: Pakistani actress Veena Malik, whose 'Zindagi 50-50' released this Friday, says she is a born actor. She feels she is responsible for the film she signs from day one of her association with it till its release.
"I am not a seasonal actor that I will do acting for some time and then move on to some other profession. I am born to act. I am a responsible actor. It is my responsibility to stand with my film from beginning to end," Veena said here during the screening of her film.
Veena has gone out of her way to promote her film 'Zindagi 50-50', directed by Rajiv S. Ruia.
She plays a sex worker in the film and recently she even promoted the film in Kamathipura, a red light area in Mumbai.
"Whenever I sign a film, I feel from day one till the date my film doesn't hit the theaters, it is my responsibility - whether I am unwell or unhappy about something, but I have to take out time to promote the film," she added.
Recommended For You
- Sachin Tendulkar Says Virat Kohli and Boys Will Come Back Hard
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen