Cannes 2015: Sonam Kapoor takes her biggest fashion risk in frou frou Elie Saab gown, gets mixed reviews
If Cannes red carpet is all about pushing the fashion boundaries and showcasing something exceptional, then Sonam Kapoor certainly wins the trophy after what she wore for her second appearance this year. She became the biggest fashion risk-taker as she sauntered down the red carpet to attend the Inside Out premiere wearing a lime green Elie Saab gown. It was a facepalm moment to see Sonam wearing such a garish gown. We would love to hate the look because it looks disastrous on her. It looked like she was going to audition for the movie ‘Bird Woman’ at the very first glance. We have certainly understood that not every ramp look can be pulled off. Though the creation looked ethereal on the runway, it turned out to be a sheer disappointment despite the fact that a fashionista like Sonam Kapoor wore it.
Recommended For You
- West Indies vs Pakistan Live Score: 2nd T20I in Port of Spain
- Samsung Galaxy S8: 3 Reasons Why I Won't Be Buying The Next Galaxy
- Huge Discounts Being Offered by Motorcycle and Scooter Manufacturers in India
- Samsung Galaxy S8: Three Reasons I Will Buy The Latest Samsung Flagship
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?