Cannes 2015: Sonam Kapoor takes her biggest fashion risk in frou frou Elie Saab gown, gets mixed reviews
If Cannes red carpet is all about pushing the fashion boundaries and showcasing something exceptional, then Sonam Kapoor certainly wins the trophy after what she wore for her second appearance this year. She became the biggest fashion risk-taker as she sauntered down the red carpet to attend the Inside Out premiere wearing a lime green Elie Saab gown. It was a facepalm moment to see Sonam wearing such a garish gown. We would love to hate the look because it looks disastrous on her. It looked like she was going to audition for the movie ‘Bird Woman’ at the very first glance. We have certainly understood that not every ramp look can be pulled off. Though the creation looked ethereal on the runway, it turned out to be a sheer disappointment despite the fact that a fashionista like Sonam Kapoor wore it.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology