4 Tips To Dress Up Toddlers In Winters
Image Courtesy: Getty Images
New Delhi: It is time to rebuild the cool-weather wardrobe of your toddler as the season changes. Stock it up with bright colours like red and green and pay special attention to fabrics when you buy your child's clothes, says an expert.
Here are some clothes-shopping tips for toddlers' winter clothing from Mrs Sakshi Arora, fashion connoisseur from Kids Around multi-brand clothing store.
Avoid bulky outfits: Toddler winter wear has to do more than keep a little body warm and dry. The child shouldn't be so bundled up that he can't climb the playground ladder. Plus, any item that he can pull on or take off himself will be most acceptable to an independent toddler's me-do-it mind-set.
Colour: Play with colours when it comes to winter since the weather features are typically dark and strong. Pick up a nice hues for your little ones like mustard yellow, browns, red, green, oranges, beige and warm tones.
Fabrics: Pay special attention on fabrics when you buy your kid's clothes. Opt for the warm, smooth and soft material. Fabrics like cotton, wool, faux fur, nylon are some of the options.
Socks, gloves and hats: Make sure your child's socks, gloves, hat and mittens are in the shopping checklist. It will keep them warm and protect them from winter.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology