5 Hairstyles To Change Your Look This Diwali
Image Courtesy: REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
New Delhi: Paying attention to your hair is as important as paying attention to ensembles and make-up during Diwali. Try opting for buns or fish tails to stand out this Diwali.
Aashmeen Munjaal Make-up expert and director of Star Salon n' Academy, has shared hairstyling tips for this festive season.
* To highlight your hairstyle go for a french hairstyle with a messy fish tail.
* Side swept soft curls will go look beautiful both Indian and western wear.
* Make French Braid from front till back, both the side and then make Ponytail.
* on saris and lehenga braided bun or small puff hairstyle with open hair will give a royal look.
* Those women prefer short hair can go for asymmetrical angled bob blunt cut or long bob.
Recommended For You
- ICC Still Open to Negotiate, Offers BCCI USD 390 Million
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- IPL 2017: Jadeja Reveals Why Kohli Laughed Hard at His Expense
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It