5 Hairstyles To Change Your Look This Diwali
Try opting for buns or fish tails to stand out this Diwali.
Image Courtesy: REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
New Delhi: Paying attention to your hair is as important as paying attention to ensembles and make-up during Diwali. Try opting for buns or fish tails to stand out this Diwali.
Aashmeen Munjaal Make-up expert and director of Star Salon n' Academy, has shared hairstyling tips for this festive season.
* To highlight your hairstyle go for a french hairstyle with a messy fish tail.
* Side swept soft curls will go look beautiful both Indian and western wear.
* Make French Braid from front till back, both the side and then make Ponytail.
* on saris and lehenga braided bun or small puff hairstyle with open hair will give a royal look.
* Those women prefer short hair can go for asymmetrical angled bob blunt cut or long bob.
Recommended For You
- Fake Video: It Was Not a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 That Exploded
- ICW 2017: Anamika Khanna Talks About Her Collection Luxury 2017
- BCCI Keen to Support Women’s Cricket, But IPL a Distant Dream
- SRK-Diplo's Swagger Look from Jab Harry Met Sejal's Song Phurrr is Out!
- 2017 Triumph Tiger Explorer Launched in India at Rs 18.75 Lakh