5 Hairstyles To Change Your Look This Diwali
Try opting for buns or fish tails to stand out this Diwali.
Image Courtesy: REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
New Delhi: Paying attention to your hair is as important as paying attention to ensembles and make-up during Diwali. Try opting for buns or fish tails to stand out this Diwali.
Aashmeen Munjaal Make-up expert and director of Star Salon n' Academy, has shared hairstyling tips for this festive season.
* To highlight your hairstyle go for a french hairstyle with a messy fish tail.
* Side swept soft curls will go look beautiful both Indian and western wear.
* Make French Braid from front till back, both the side and then make Ponytail.
* on saris and lehenga braided bun or small puff hairstyle with open hair will give a royal look.
* Those women prefer short hair can go for asymmetrical angled bob blunt cut or long bob.
Recommended For You
- No Guarantees on Selection Because of Our Bench Strength, Warns Kohli
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- Top 5 Affordable Diesel Cars in India - Tata Tiago, Hyundai Grand i10 and more
- Simran: Kangana Ranaut's New Song Pinjra Tod Ke Will Uplift Your Spirit
- Manish Pandey, Shardul Thakur Look to Make Most of Big Opportunity