5 Hairstyles To Change Your Look This Diwali
Image Courtesy: REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
New Delhi: Paying attention to your hair is as important as paying attention to ensembles and make-up during Diwali. Try opting for buns or fish tails to stand out this Diwali.
Aashmeen Munjaal Make-up expert and director of Star Salon n' Academy, has shared hairstyling tips for this festive season.
* To highlight your hairstyle go for a french hairstyle with a messy fish tail.
* Side swept soft curls will go look beautiful both Indian and western wear.
* Make French Braid from front till back, both the side and then make Ponytail.
* on saris and lehenga braided bun or small puff hairstyle with open hair will give a royal look.
* Those women prefer short hair can go for asymmetrical angled bob blunt cut or long bob.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right