63 Designers To Present Their Collection On Runway At AIFW S/S'17
This image is for representation purpose only.
New Delhi: The runway of the 28th edition of the Amazon India Fashion Week (AIFW) Spring-Summer 2017 in association with Maybelline New York will platform the fashion statement of 63 designers, who will showcase their collections at the five-day event through 31 shows here.
In total, 110 designers - on the runway and stall area - are taking part in the event, to be held from October 12 to 16 at the NSIC Grounds, Okhla, here.
The organisers, Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI), announced the schedule of shows lined up and the list of participating designers on Saturday via a statement.
FDCI president Sunil Sethi said that they are "celebrating the first two days as handloom and textile days (with the exception of the evening sponsor shows)".
"As the latest edition of the AIFW is set to begin, we are delighted to announce the schedule of the best talent pool, who, with their inventive ideas will make it a riveting ride," Sethi added.
The grand finale will have a first ever guru-shishya (Master and Disciple) presentation by designers JJ Valaya and Alpana-Neeraj, while the theme of the entire gala is 'India Modern Festive'.
Other participating designers are Samant Chauhan, Rina Dhaka, Shruti Sancheti, Rajesh Pratap Singh, Malini Ramani and Masaba.
Recommended For You
- QUITTING ON TOPList of Champions Who Suddenly Called it Quits
- What’s new?OnePlus 3T Launched at Rs 29,999: All You Need to Know
- BLOCKBUSTER CLASHEl Clasico: Barcelona Desperate to Break Real Madrid's Unbeaten Streak
- BATTLE OF THE BESTFIFA Player of The Year: Ronaldo, Messi and Griezmann To Battle It Out
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet