AbRam Ditches Shah Rukh Khan, Walks Hand-in-hand With Alia Bhatt
When little AbRam left Mumbai with Shah Rukh Khan, he stole the limelight for being held protectively in his daddy's arms. But while coming back from Delhi, he one again hogged the limelight but for a different reason this time.
The little boy decided to ditch his father and was seen walking hand-in-hand with Alia Bhatt while Shah Rukh Khan walked behind the two.
SRK and Alia, who've been quite busy with the promotions of their upcoming slice-of-life film Dear Zindagi, have often got AbRam accompanying them.
Alia sporting her casual avatar looked fresh, but it's AbRam whose vivaciousness is not letting us take our eyes off these pictures.
Recommended For You
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic Stunned by Denis Istomin
- Proud to Say I've Always Respected Women: SRK
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen, Priyanka and Other Big Winners
- 5 Upcoming Smartphones With 8GB RAM: Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, HTC 11 And More
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment