DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
AbRam Ditches Shah Rukh Khan, Walks Hand-in-hand With Alia Bhatt
When little AbRam left Mumbai with Shah Rukh Khan, he stole the limelight for being held protectively in his daddy's arms. But while coming back from Delhi, he one again hogged the limelight but for a different reason this time.
The little boy decided to ditch his father and was seen walking hand-in-hand with Alia Bhatt while Shah Rukh Khan walked behind the two.
SRK and Alia, who've been quite busy with the promotions of their upcoming slice-of-life film Dear Zindagi, have often got AbRam accompanying them.
Alia sporting her casual avatar looked fresh, but it's AbRam whose vivaciousness is not letting us take our eyes off these pictures.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users