Actress Neha Sharma To Endorse Japanese Skin Care Brand
Representative Image: (Instagram/ NehaSharma)
Actress Neha Sharma has been roped in as the brand ambassador of Japanese cosmetic company Spawake.
Launched in India by KOSÉ Corporation, Spawake is celebrating its second anniversary in the Indian market.
"I'm delighted to be associated with global skincare and cosmetics company KOSÉ, and to be the new face of Spawake in the country," Neha, who featured in "Youngistaan" and "Tum Bin 2", said in a statement.
"Using natural ingredients from the sea, these products are perfect for urban women with a busy schedule and I'm very much thrilled on this exciting collaboration," she added.
Currently, Spawake's portfolio includes 16 product variants. After its presence in the Indian market, the brand has forayed into Nepal.
Commenting on the firm's strategy for India, Takashi Nomura, Director and CEO, KOSE Corporation India Pvt Ltd, said: "Spawake is a brand infused with technology from Japan, and has been extensively researched and developed for Indian women based on their preferences and consumer survey."
Recommended For You
- Sonam Posts Emotional Message On Her Maternal Grandmother's Demise
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif Pose For a Fun Picture With Sayani Gupta
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her
- IPL 2017: Watch How Samson & Mishra Cost Delhi the Match
- Azlan Shah 2017 Live Updates, India vs Britain: Moments Away From the Start