AIFW SS17: 5 Androgynous Picks From Rajesh Pratap Singh, Ashish Soni's Show That Make For An Arresting Sight
The couturiers put together a resplendent creative expression ranging from metallic hues to monochromes for the second day.
The ongoing Amazon India Fashion Week is getting bigger and better by the day. While the first day was all about ethereal Chanderi collections, the couturiers put together a resplendent creative expression ranging from metallic hues to monochromes for the second day.
The day had in store Anavila’s linen couture, Abraham and Thakore’s hand-spun Khadi collection, Gaurav Jai Gupta’s metallic and zari ensembles and Payal Pratap’s patchwork and crocheted patterns followed by the Rajesh Pratap Singh and Ashish N Soni’s monochrome designs.
The models sauntered down the ramp flaunting sharp cuts and comfortable silhouettes. Pratap and Soni weaved the magic of checkered, stripes and polka dotted garments exploring the monochromatic hues of black, white and grey on the ramp. The upbeat jazz number took the presentation up a notch.
While Pratap’s line featured modish jackets, coats, school-girl skirts, dresses and stylish pants, Soni experimented with puddle pants (adaptation of flared pants) and asymmetric kurtas. Soni also made use of blaxk zardosi for men.
As much as we loved the menswear, the androgynous designs for women were no less. Here are our most favourite 5 androgynous picks that'll definitely make for an arresting sight.
Recommended For You
- TOKYO 2020 DREAMSMy Aim is to Equal Sushil's Feat of Two Olympic Medals: Sakshi Malik
- revisiting old times!Rekha Is Ditching Kanjivaram Saris For Something Strange These Days
- World RecordSubstitute Bangladesh Wicketkeeper Imrul Kayes Sets World Record
- Partner ContentWatch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- The Next GalaxySamsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know