AIFW SS17: 5 Androgynous Picks From Rajesh Pratap Singh, Ashish Soni's Show That Make For An Arresting Sight
The couturiers put together a resplendent creative expression ranging from metallic hues to monochromes for the second day.
The ongoing Amazon India Fashion Week is getting bigger and better by the day. While the first day was all about ethereal Chanderi collections, the couturiers put together a resplendent creative expression ranging from metallic hues to monochromes for the second day.
The day had in store Anavila’s linen couture, Abraham and Thakore’s hand-spun Khadi collection, Gaurav Jai Gupta’s metallic and zari ensembles and Payal Pratap’s patchwork and crocheted patterns followed by the Rajesh Pratap Singh and Ashish N Soni’s monochrome designs.
The models sauntered down the ramp flaunting sharp cuts and comfortable silhouettes. Pratap and Soni weaved the magic of checkered, stripes and polka dotted garments exploring the monochromatic hues of black, white and grey on the ramp. The upbeat jazz number took the presentation up a notch.
While Pratap’s line featured modish jackets, coats, school-girl skirts, dresses and stylish pants, Soni experimented with puddle pants (adaptation of flared pants) and asymmetric kurtas. Soni also made use of blaxk zardosi for men.
As much as we loved the menswear, the androgynous designs for women were no less. Here are our most favourite 5 androgynous picks that'll definitely make for an arresting sight.
Recommended For You
- Birthday Surprise!Rani Mukerji Shares A Picture Of Daughter Adira On Her First Birthday
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- FunnyThis Video Of A Pakistani News Anchor Warning PM Modi Will Crack You Up
- NOT SO WELL DRESSED?Anurag Thakur's No to BCCI CEO's Request for Italian Suits for Indian Team