AIFW SS'17: Aditi Rao Hydari Looks Ethereal As She Turns Showstopper For Sanjay Garg's Raw Mango
Subtle make-up with matte lips gave the right finishing touch to her look.
Amazon India Fashion Week Spring Summer’17 has finally kick started in the capital. The Fashion Design Council Of India celebrated the charm of Chanderi fabric in the opening show on Wednesday.
Aditi Rao Hydari, who’s quite a frequent sight in fashion shows, turned the perfect muse for designer Sanjay Garg’s label Raw Mango. She looked ethereal in a Chanderi silk lehenga choli adorned with minute detailing. Her sweetheart neckline blouse further added to her look.
For the opening show, 16 designers joined hands with Jyotiraditya M Scindia to create 3-4 ensembles each and incorporated Chanderi into their lexicon.
— News18 Lifestyle (@News18Lifestyle) October 12, 2016
Recommended For You
- Pro Kabaddi 2017, Patna Pirates vs Bengaluru Bulls Highlights: As It Happened
- UM Commando Classic and Mojave First Ride Review: Royal Enfield Rival, Finally?
- Is Your iPhone And iPad iOS 11 Compatible? See the List
- Elli Avrram Tells You About Exercises to Improve Flexibility
- A New Mother’s Guide: What To Do Once You Are Back Home With Your Baby