AIFW SS'17: Aditi Rao Hydari Looks Ethereal As She Turns Showstopper For Sanjay Garg's Raw Mango
Amazon India Fashion Week Spring Summer’17 has finally kick started in the capital. The Fashion Design Council Of India celebrated the charm of Chanderi fabric in the opening show on Wednesday.
Aditi Rao Hydari, who’s quite a frequent sight in fashion shows, turned the perfect muse for designer Sanjay Garg’s label Raw Mango. She looked ethereal in a Chanderi silk lehenga choli adorned with minute detailing. Her sweetheart neckline blouse further added to her look.
For the opening show, 16 designers joined hands with Jyotiraditya M Scindia to create 3-4 ensembles each and incorporated Chanderi into their lexicon.
— News18 Lifestyle (@News18Lifestyle) October 12, 2016
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Throws AB de Villiers Off the Pedestal
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Koffee With Karan: 10 Times Priyanka Proved She's Still a Desi Girl at Heart
- Schools Teach Shakespeare, Not Kalidas. That's a Shame: Tharoor
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More