AIFW SS'17: Aditi Rao Hydari Looks Ethereal As She Turns Showstopper For Sanjay Garg's Raw Mango
Amazon India Fashion Week Spring Summer’17 has finally kick started in the capital. The Fashion Design Council Of India celebrated the charm of Chanderi fabric in the opening show on Wednesday.
Aditi Rao Hydari, who’s quite a frequent sight in fashion shows, turned the perfect muse for designer Sanjay Garg’s label Raw Mango. She looked ethereal in a Chanderi silk lehenga choli adorned with minute detailing. Her sweetheart neckline blouse further added to her look.
For the opening show, 16 designers joined hands with Jyotiraditya M Scindia to create 3-4 ensembles each and incorporated Chanderi into their lexicon.
— News18 Lifestyle (@News18Lifestyle) October 12, 2016
Recommended For You
- Navya Naveli Nanda Spotted on a Movie Date With a Friend
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Ziva and Zoravar Bond on the Sea Beach in Jolly Harbour
- Rajinikanth to Discuss Political Plans With Amitabh Bachchan?
- Kareena, Katrina To Malaika: B-Town Celebrities Attend Manish Malhotra's Bash