AIFW SS17, Day 1: 5 Easy-To-Wear Looks, Straight From The Runway
There's a reason why FDCI's Amazon India Fashion Week is one of the most-loved extravaganzas for any fashionista. From setting a stage for creative collections to presenting a whole array of outfits to choose from; it has everything to a pioneer's delight. The day one began with a celebration of Chanderi, where 16 designers joined hands with Jyotiraditya M Scindia and brought a twist to the traditional outfit. Other designers who presented their collections include Samant Chauhan, Rina Dhaka, Krishna Mehta, Nandita Mehtani and Dolly Sidhwani. Italian apparels, bags, umbrellas closed the first day of the 5-day fashion extravaganza.
While each and every outfit was structured into visually appealing silhouettes, the perfect execution and display made it even better.
We bring you some of the most striking outfits from day one's sublime collection to add the right twists to your wardrobe this festive season.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game