AIFW SS17, Day 1: 5 Easy-To-Wear Looks, Straight From The Runway
There's a reason why FDCI's Amazon India Fashion Week is one of the most-loved extravaganzas for any fashionista. From setting a stage for creative collections to presenting a whole array of outfits to choose from; it has everything to a pioneer's delight. The day one began with a celebration of Chanderi, where 16 designers joined hands with Jyotiraditya M Scindia and brought a twist to the traditional outfit. Other designers who presented their collections include Samant Chauhan, Rina Dhaka, Krishna Mehta, Nandita Mehtani and Dolly Sidhwani. Italian apparels, bags, umbrellas closed the first day of the 5-day fashion extravaganza.
While each and every outfit was structured into visually appealing silhouettes, the perfect execution and display made it even better.
We bring you some of the most striking outfits from day one's sublime collection to add the right twists to your wardrobe this festive season.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Ready to Sell his Pyjama to Buy MS Dhoni in IPL 2018
- Virat Kohli Drinks Water Worth 600 Per Litre to Stay Fit
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Flawless During Her Outing At The Facebook Office
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It