AIFW SS17, Day 1: 5 Easy-To-Wear Looks, Straight From The Runway
There's a reason why FDCI's Amazon India Fashion Week is one of the most-loved extravaganzas for any fashionista. From setting a stage for creative collections to presenting a whole array of outfits to choose from; it has everything to a pioneer's delight. The day one began with a celebration of Chanderi, where 16 designers joined hands with Jyotiraditya M Scindia and brought a twist to the traditional outfit. Other designers who presented their collections include Samant Chauhan, Rina Dhaka, Krishna Mehta, Nandita Mehtani and Dolly Sidhwani. Italian apparels, bags, umbrellas closed the first day of the 5-day fashion extravaganza.
While each and every outfit was structured into visually appealing silhouettes, the perfect execution and display made it even better.
We bring you some of the most striking outfits from day one's sublime collection to add the right twists to your wardrobe this festive season.
Recommended For You
- D-DAY POSTPONEDSupreme Court Adjourns BCCI-Lodha Panel Verdict Till Friday
- On Fire!Koffee With Karan: Parineeti Outshines Aditya With Her Wit And Charm
- EXCLUSIVE PICTURESSourav Ganguly - Dada of Gully Cricket
- DisgustingBertolucci's Rape Scene Confession on the Sets of 'Last Tango in Paris' Leaves Hollywood Shocked
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet