AIFW SS17: Nimrat Kaur, Athiya Shetty Set The Ramp Ablaze On Day 4
While designer Mandira Wirk presented an understated royal collection in the evening, Masaba closed the day with a snazzy bright collection.
An evening of celebrating contrast; this is exactly what describes day 4 of FDCI's ongoing Amazon India Fashion Week in the capital. While designer Mandira Wirk presented an understated royal collection in the evening, Masaba closed the day with a snazzy bright collection.
Clad in a Mandira Wirk white ivory drape gown, Nimrat Kaur turned a perfect muse for the designer. She completed her look with pearl jewellery and cape added a princessy feel to her look.
It wasn't just Nimrat, who added glamour to day 4. Atihya Shetty also walked the ramp for designer Masaba and made sure to look and feel her best. The actress sashayed down the ramp sporting a New York-inspired bold and edgy look.
Recommended For You
- Suresh Raina Meets Prime Minister Narendra Modi in The Netherlands
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 1.07 Lakh Units of Alto in First 5 Months of 2017
- Rajinikanth to Discuss Political Plans With Amitabh Bachchan?
- Kareena, Katrina To Malaika: B-Town Celebrities Attend Manish Malhotra's Bash