AIFW SS17: Nimrat Kaur, Athiya Shetty Set The Ramp Ablaze On Day 4
While designer Mandira Wirk presented an understated royal collection in the evening, Masaba closed the day with a snazzy bright collection.
An evening of celebrating contrast; this is exactly what describes day 4 of FDCI's ongoing Amazon India Fashion Week in the capital. While designer Mandira Wirk presented an understated royal collection in the evening, Masaba closed the day with a snazzy bright collection.
Clad in a Mandira Wirk white ivory drape gown, Nimrat Kaur turned a perfect muse for the designer. She completed her look with pearl jewellery and cape added a princessy feel to her look.
It wasn't just Nimrat, who added glamour to day 4. Atihya Shetty also walked the ramp for designer Masaba and made sure to look and feel her best. The actress sashayed down the ramp sporting a New York-inspired bold and edgy look.
Recommended For You
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- FIFA Fines Brazil, Argentina, Mexico for Homophobic Chanting
- IPL 2017: Jadeja Reveals Why Kohli Laughed Hard at His Expense
- Kareena, Karisma, Malaika, Amrita Step Out In Style For Brunch, See Pics
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users