AIFW SS17: Sona Mohapatra Turns Showstopper, Dances To Her Songs On the Ramp
Image: Instagram/ Sona Mohapatra
The second day of the ongoing fashion extravaganza has a spectacular opening to its credit. Sona Mohapatra, one of the finest singers of Bollywood, turned showstopper for the label Virtues.
The singer pepped up the runway with her upbeat energy and added a dramatic feel to the afternoon. She sashayed down the runway sporting an orange gown and won the audience with her powerful singing antic. She grooved to her songs Tere Ishq Nachaya and Aaja ve.
— FDCI (@TheFDCI) October 13, 2016
The collection comprised of fabrics made of naturally dyed and weaved locally grown cotton.
Recommended For You
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size
- Youtube rewindRajnikanth's Kabali Trailer: The Most Watched Movie Trailer on YouTube in 2016
- Unbelievable?Aishwarya Rai's Recent Photo with Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit Will Make Your Day
- Making of AmmaA Viral Post on Jayalalithaa Highlights the Odds She Fought to Become Tamil Nadu's Iron Lady
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly