AIFW SS17: Sona Mohapatra Turns Showstopper, Dances To Her Songs On the Ramp
The singer pepped up the runway with her upbeat energy and added a dramatic feel to the afternoon.
Image: Instagram/ Sona Mohapatra
The second day of the ongoing fashion extravaganza has a spectacular opening to its credit. Sona Mohapatra, one of the finest singers of Bollywood, turned showstopper for the label Virtues.
The singer pepped up the runway with her upbeat energy and added a dramatic feel to the afternoon. She sashayed down the runway sporting an orange gown and won the audience with her powerful singing antic. She grooved to her songs Tere Ishq Nachaya and Aaja ve.
— FDCI (@TheFDCI) October 13, 2016
The collection comprised of fabrics made of naturally dyed and weaved locally grown cotton.
Recommended For You
- Sri Lanka Turn Down PCB Invitation to Play T20I in Pakistan
- Titanic's Rose, Jack Reunite to 'Save Icebergs' at Leonardo Dicaprio's Gala
- Dia Mirza Looks Like A Royal Bride In Anju Modi Ensemble At ICW 2017 Day 4
- Pro Kabaddi League Season 5: Where to Watch Live Matches and get Live Scores?
- Fake Video: It Was Not a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 That Exploded