AIFW SS17: Sona Mohapatra Turns Showstopper, Dances To Her Songs On the Ramp
The singer pepped up the runway with her upbeat energy and added a dramatic feel to the afternoon.
Image: Instagram/ Sona Mohapatra
The second day of the ongoing fashion extravaganza has a spectacular opening to its credit. Sona Mohapatra, one of the finest singers of Bollywood, turned showstopper for the label Virtues.
The singer pepped up the runway with her upbeat energy and added a dramatic feel to the afternoon. She sashayed down the runway sporting an orange gown and won the audience with her powerful singing antic. She grooved to her songs Tere Ishq Nachaya and Aaja ve.
— FDCI (@TheFDCI) October 13, 2016
The collection comprised of fabrics made of naturally dyed and weaved locally grown cotton.
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone On Padmavati Row: I Feel Hurt, I Feel Angry
- Taapsee Pannu Gives It Back To Trolls Who Mocked Her For Wearing Short Dress
- Chef Kunal Kapur Explores India Through Thalis in Latest Food Show
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola to Fight Against Pollution in Delhi-NCR
- OnePlus 5T Launch Set For Tonight: Here's What The Bezel-Less Smartphone Will Offer