AIFW SS17: Sona Mohapatra Turns Showstopper, Dances To Her Songs On the Ramp
Image: Instagram/ Sona Mohapatra
The second day of the ongoing fashion extravaganza has a spectacular opening to its credit. Sona Mohapatra, one of the finest singers of Bollywood, turned showstopper for the label Virtues.
The singer pepped up the runway with her upbeat energy and added a dramatic feel to the afternoon. She sashayed down the runway sporting an orange gown and won the audience with her powerful singing antic. She grooved to her songs Tere Ishq Nachaya and Aaja ve.
— FDCI (@TheFDCI) October 13, 2016
The collection comprised of fabrics made of naturally dyed and weaved locally grown cotton.
Recommended For You
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Tubelight BO Collection: Salman's Film Mints Rs 66 cr on Day 3
- Team India Coach: Mahela Jayawardene Says He is Not In the Race
- 12 of Bollywood's Eid Releases That Created Box Office Records
- Kohli & Boys Find the Perfect Place to Celebrate Win over Windies