AIFW SS17: Sona Mohapatra Turns Showstopper, Dances To Her Songs On the Ramp
Image: Instagram/ Sona Mohapatra
The second day of the ongoing fashion extravaganza has a spectacular opening to its credit. Sona Mohapatra, one of the finest singers of Bollywood, turned showstopper for the label Virtues.
The singer pepped up the runway with her upbeat energy and added a dramatic feel to the afternoon. She sashayed down the runway sporting an orange gown and won the audience with her powerful singing antic. She grooved to her songs Tere Ishq Nachaya and Aaja ve.
— FDCI (@TheFDCI) October 13, 2016
The collection comprised of fabrics made of naturally dyed and weaved locally grown cotton.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show