AIFW SS17: Tisca Chopra Walks The Ramp For Kavita Bhartiya
The third day of the ongoing Amazon India Fashion Week saw the presence of Tisca Chopra as she sashayed down the ramp for designer Kavita Bhartiya.
The third day of FDCI's ongoing Amazon India Fashion Week saw the presence of Tisca Chopra as she sashayed down the ramp for designer Kavita Bhartiya.
Dressed in a black and red sari teamed up with a black embellished jacket, Tisca definitely turned heads. Bhartiya's collection was inspired by Iznik pottery - from the land of Turkey. Feminine silhouettes with a perfect blend of Indian contemporary handwork and modish appeal dominated the collection.
— News18 Lifestyle (@News18Lifestyle) October 14, 2016
The five-day gala started on Wednesday.
Earlier in the day, Tisca Chopra got a marriage proposal on Twitter. The actress, who is already married to Sanjay Chopra, said yes and won the internet.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology