AIFW SS17: Tisca Chopra Walks The Ramp For Kavita Bhartiya
The third day of the ongoing Amazon India Fashion Week saw the presence of Tisca Chopra as she sashayed down the ramp for designer Kavita Bhartiya.
The third day of FDCI's ongoing Amazon India Fashion Week saw the presence of Tisca Chopra as she sashayed down the ramp for designer Kavita Bhartiya.
Dressed in a black and red sari teamed up with a black embellished jacket, Tisca definitely turned heads. Bhartiya's collection was inspired by Iznik pottery - from the land of Turkey. Feminine silhouettes with a perfect blend of Indian contemporary handwork and modish appeal dominated the collection.
— News18 Lifestyle (@News18Lifestyle) October 14, 2016
The five-day gala started on Wednesday.
Earlier in the day, Tisca Chopra got a marriage proposal on Twitter. The actress, who is already married to Sanjay Chopra, said yes and won the internet.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Ready to Sell his Pyjama to Buy MS Dhoni in IPL 2018
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Virat Kohli Drinks Water Worth 600 Per Litre to Stay Fit
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- PCB Taking Legal Recourse Against BCCI: Najam Sethi