Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rihanna Met At Cannes 2017 And The Result Is Iconic!
Something more than just a sight to behold!
For her 16th Cannes red carpet appearance, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan chose to channel her inner princess. The actress opted for an icy blue Cinderella-esque couture gown by Michael Cinco and made millions of hearts skip a beat when she strutted down the red carpet.
With an oomph so subtle and a grace so timeless, Aishwarya looked breathtaking, to say the least.
Another celebrity to have got the red carpet magic back to the fore was Rihanna. She chose a white Christian Dior gown and with an attitude so fetching, she absolutely nailed the look!
But what further caught everyone's fancy was when the two ladies struck a pose together for the shutterbugs.
In an iconic moment, the two seemed to be pretty comfortable around each other, as they were clicked having a candid chat.
But now for the rest, it's more than a sight to behold.
Recommended For You
- Yuvraj Singh, Hardik Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah Sweat it Out in the Gym With Karthik, Chahal and Jadhav
- India vs Sri Lanka: Kohli Not at Fault For Late Declaration
- Historic First For Indian Pacers at Eden Gardens, as Spinners Draw Blank
- Royal Enfield Interceptor and Continental GT 650 Twin Debuts at Rider Mania 2017
- Miss World 2017: Manushi Chhillar Always Calm and Composed, Reveals Ramp Walk Trainer