Amy Jackson to Walk at London Fashion Week
A file photo of Amy Jackson.
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Amy Jackson will walk the ramp as a showstopper for Welsh designer Jayne Pierson at the London Fashion Week.
"I've know Jayne for a while now and I absolutely love her work. It's a huge honour for me to turn showstopper for her show at the London Fashion Week. Jayne isn't just a designer but an artist. Every piece she creates, is spectacular," Amy said in a statement.
Amy will fly to London later this week and will leave from there the same night for Chennai, where she is currently shooting Rajinikanth starrer 2.o.
The Freaky Ali actress says she is looking forward to walking the ramp.
Pierson, who earlier worked with popular names like Alexander McQueen and Vivienne Westwood, has styled the likes of celebrities like Amber Rose, Gemma Arterton and La Roux.
Recommended For You
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- Sonam Posts Emotional Message On Her Maternal Grandmother's Demise
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif Pose For a Fun Picture With Sayani Gupta
- IPL 2017: Tahir and Ferguson Shine as Pune Humiliate Bangalore
- Sunderland Relegated from Premier League After 10 Seasons