Amy Jackson to Walk at London Fashion Week
Bollywood actress Amy Jackson will walk the ramp as a showstopper for Welsh designer Jayne Pierson at the London Fashion Week.
A file photo of Amy Jackson.
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Amy Jackson will walk the ramp as a showstopper for Welsh designer Jayne Pierson at the London Fashion Week.
"I've know Jayne for a while now and I absolutely love her work. It's a huge honour for me to turn showstopper for her show at the London Fashion Week. Jayne isn't just a designer but an artist. Every piece she creates, is spectacular," Amy said in a statement.
Amy will fly to London later this week and will leave from there the same night for Chennai, where she is currently shooting Rajinikanth starrer 2.o.
The Freaky Ali actress says she is looking forward to walking the ramp.
Pierson, who earlier worked with popular names like Alexander McQueen and Vivienne Westwood, has styled the likes of celebrities like Amber Rose, Gemma Arterton and La Roux.
Recommended For You
- Pandya & Pathan: The Tale of Two All-rounders
- Ducati SuperSport S First Ride Review: The Most Sensible Ducati For Your Money
- Here's Why Akshay Kumar Does Not Want His Daughter Nitara to Grow Up
- Is Sara Throwing Tantrums On Kedarnath Sets? Producer Clarifies
- Priyanka Chopra Had 'Best Time' Hosting Global Citizen Festival