Everyone Felt Sorry For Me: Anushka Sharma On Her 17 Kilo Lehenga
Ever since the trailer of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil was unveiled, people have showered praises on the film and its star cast. Not just the trailer but even the songs of this film has created quite a buzz.
Remember Anushka Sharma's bridal avatar in the song Channa Mereya which started doing the rounds of social media for its gorgeousness? You did fall for Anushka's bridal lehegna, didn't you? Wait, till we tell you how much it weighs and how difficult it was for the actress to shoot in that attire.
In a behind-the-scenes video shared by the actress, Anushka Sharma opened up about her 17 kilos lehenga and shared her experience. She said, "I was wearing such heavy clothes that everyone felt sorry for me. 17 kilos was the lehenga and then there was the jewellery. Everything put together, I was carrying 20 kilos at all time. All I could do was walk on my toes and my calves were getting like worked-out. It was very difficult. I had to climb these stairs again and again and it was so hot".
She looked stunning, yes, but everything that glitters is not gold.
The film stars Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan alongside Anushka.
Recommended For You
- Explore Delhi In A Day With Just Rs 500 In Your Pocket
- LFW 2017: Sonakshi Sinha Looks Vibrant In Tangerine Monisha Jaising Dress
- Yuvraj Singh: The Phoenix Who Keeps Coming Back Again and Again
- Sasikala No Replacement, Won't Last Long, Says Jayalalithaa's Biographer
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Deals on OnePlus 3T, Moto G4 Plus, Lenovo Z2 Plus And More