DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Athiya Shetty Says One Shouldn't Think Too Much Over Clothes
Athiya is currently busy shooting for her next film 'Mubarakan', which is slated to release in 2017.
Mumbai: Actress Athiya Shetty says she isn't fashion conscious and dresses according to her mood.
"I wouldn't say I am fashion conscious. I feel like I dress according to my mood. If I am feeling girly, I'll just wear a dress. If I am feeling lazy, I will just wear a T-shirt and jeans," Athiya, who is the brand ambassador for Maybelline New York said.
The 23-year-old actress, who turned showstopper for designer Masaba Gupta at the 28th edition of Amazon Indian Fashion Week, said one shouldn't think too much over clothes.
"It should be something that you like to have fun with. I like to have fun with clothes," said the daughter of actor Suniel Shetty.
Athiya is currently busy shooting for her next film Mubarakan, which is slated to release in 2017. The film also stars Anil Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor and Ileana D'Cruz.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics