Athiya Shetty Says One Shouldn't Think Too Much Over Clothes
Athiya is currently busy shooting for her next film 'Mubarakan', which is slated to release in 2017.
Mumbai: Actress Athiya Shetty says she isn't fashion conscious and dresses according to her mood.
"I wouldn't say I am fashion conscious. I feel like I dress according to my mood. If I am feeling girly, I'll just wear a dress. If I am feeling lazy, I will just wear a T-shirt and jeans," Athiya, who is the brand ambassador for Maybelline New York said.
The 23-year-old actress, who turned showstopper for designer Masaba Gupta at the 28th edition of Amazon Indian Fashion Week, said one shouldn't think too much over clothes.
"It should be something that you like to have fun with. I like to have fun with clothes," said the daughter of actor Suniel Shetty.
Athiya is currently busy shooting for her next film Mubarakan, which is slated to release in 2017. The film also stars Anil Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor and Ileana D'Cruz.
Recommended For You
- BOOM BOOM BECKERTennis Legend Boris Becker to Visit India in December
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review: A Complete Budget Android Phone Under Rs 10,000
- SPIN TO WINIndia vs England: Wankhede Track Will Be Slow Turner, Says MCA Source
- Dead Rises AgainThe Mummy Trailer: Tom Cruise Starrer Reboot Rides High on Action
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet