Athiya Shetty Says One Shouldn't Think Too Much Over Clothes
Athiya is currently busy shooting for her next film 'Mubarakan', which is slated to release in 2017.
Mumbai: Actress Athiya Shetty says she isn't fashion conscious and dresses according to her mood.
"I wouldn't say I am fashion conscious. I feel like I dress according to my mood. If I am feeling girly, I'll just wear a dress. If I am feeling lazy, I will just wear a T-shirt and jeans," Athiya, who is the brand ambassador for Maybelline New York said.
The 23-year-old actress, who turned showstopper for designer Masaba Gupta at the 28th edition of Amazon Indian Fashion Week, said one shouldn't think too much over clothes.
"It should be something that you like to have fun with. I like to have fun with clothes," said the daughter of actor Suniel Shetty.
Athiya is currently busy shooting for her next film Mubarakan, which is slated to release in 2017. The film also stars Anil Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor and Ileana D'Cruz.
Recommended For You
- FIFA Fines Brazil, Argentina, Mexico for Homophobic Chanting
- Remembering Vinod Khanna: 15 Films That Celebrate The Actor's Legacy
- IPL 2017: Jadeja Reveals Why Kohli Laughed Hard at His Expense
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It