Bipasha Basu Gives a Fitting Reply To Rumours About Her Alleged Pregnancy
Bipasha, who tied the knot with Karan on April 30 in Mumbai, is miffed with the pregnancy rumours.
Image courtesy: Yogen Shah
Not too long ago there were rumours suggesting that newlyweds Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover couldn’t get along well because of the actress' controlling nature. And now, rumour mills are abuzz with Bipasha expecting her first child with husband Karan.
Rumours about the couple's first baby started doing the rounds after reports suggested that the couple allegedly met a gynae-obstetrician.
Bipasha, who tied the knot with Karan on April 30 in Mumbai, is miffed with the pregnancy reports.
In her recent interview she said, "I wish people would respectfully leave these major life decisions to us. Absolutely untrue rumors."
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Gets Angry Quite Often, Reveals Suresh Raina
- Ashes: Smith Beats Tendulkar to Join Illustrious Duo With Gabba Ton
- Padmavati Row: Physical Threats Are Unacceptable, Says M Venkaiah Naidu
- Juice Short Film Review: Watch It Till Shefali Shah's Last Gaze
- Yamaha MT-09 Superbike Launched in India for Rs 10.88 Lakh