Boots, Gloves, Scarves: Your Guide To Staying Stylish This Winter
Image: Reuters Pictures
New Delhi: Add gloves and boots to put your best foot forward in winter fashion, says an expert.
Designer Nitesh Sharaff of StudioAV by Gaurav & Nitesh has shared a few tips to glam up in the chill:
* Layering: Make a style statement by playing around with layers in winter. You can make a boring, neutral-coloured outfit interesting and fashionable by adding layers in form of a scarf and jacket.
* Tweeds: Nothing spells winter like tweeds. They are the most comfortable and fashionable way of facing winter. Step out in a tailor-fitted tweed jacket, dress or skirt and flaunt your style this winter.
* Shawls: The old world charm and comfort of shawls is back and how. Traditional Kashmiri embroidered shawl wrapped around a plain sari or suit, is a great way to ward off winters fashionably.
* Long jackets: Floor-length jackets over dresses, trouser and shirts, saris or even lehengas is the way to go to keep yourself warm while attending a winter wedding or party. Take your style a notch higher by adding a little trail at the back.
* Gloves: Bring back the sophisticated royal princess era by adding gloves with your evening dress. Well-fitted elbow length gloves in satin are elegant and keep you warm at the same time.
* Boots: Boots are a lady's best friend and there is no better season to flaunt your collection than winters! Calf length, knee length, thigh length, with heels, without heels, leather boots, velvet boots, there are 'N' number of ways to glam up your winter using boots.
* Scarves: Add colour in your monotone winter outfits by layering colourful scarves and making your winters stylish.
Recommended For You
- Australian Open 2017: Rafael Nadal Outlasts Zverev in Titanic Battle
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Kareena Kapoor Khan To Turn Showstopper For Anita Dongre's LFW Finale Show
- Why Sushant Singh Rajput Is The Most Promising Bollywood Actor Right Now
- IPL Experience Helped Me Bowl in Death Overs: Bhuvneshwar Kumar