Boots, Gloves, Scarves: Your Guide To Staying Stylish This Winter
Image: Reuters Pictures
New Delhi: Add gloves and boots to put your best foot forward in winter fashion, says an expert.
Designer Nitesh Sharaff of StudioAV by Gaurav & Nitesh has shared a few tips to glam up in the chill:
* Layering: Make a style statement by playing around with layers in winter. You can make a boring, neutral-coloured outfit interesting and fashionable by adding layers in form of a scarf and jacket.
* Tweeds: Nothing spells winter like tweeds. They are the most comfortable and fashionable way of facing winter. Step out in a tailor-fitted tweed jacket, dress or skirt and flaunt your style this winter.
* Shawls: The old world charm and comfort of shawls is back and how. Traditional Kashmiri embroidered shawl wrapped around a plain sari or suit, is a great way to ward off winters fashionably.
* Long jackets: Floor-length jackets over dresses, trouser and shirts, saris or even lehengas is the way to go to keep yourself warm while attending a winter wedding or party. Take your style a notch higher by adding a little trail at the back.
* Gloves: Bring back the sophisticated royal princess era by adding gloves with your evening dress. Well-fitted elbow length gloves in satin are elegant and keep you warm at the same time.
* Boots: Boots are a lady's best friend and there is no better season to flaunt your collection than winters! Calf length, knee length, thigh length, with heels, without heels, leather boots, velvet boots, there are 'N' number of ways to glam up your winter using boots.
* Scarves: Add colour in your monotone winter outfits by layering colourful scarves and making your winters stylish.
Recommended For You
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Amazing VoiceThis Kolkata Security Guard's Golden Voice Is Winning Hearts On The Internet
- Amazing videoYouTube Rewind Celebrates Videos, People And Trends That Made 2016 Memorable
- Keaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- Good Old DaysAishwarya Rai's Recent Photos With Her Dance Guru Will Give You Serious Nostalgia