Chokers, Polki Neckpieces: Opt For Trendy Jewellery This Wedding Season
This image is for representation purpose only.
New Delhi: Jewellery pieces play an important role in a woman's life. And this wedding season, choker jewellery and polki neck pieces are in vogue, says an expert.
Here are some tips on how to look stunning with the right jewellery pieces:
Choker jewellery: Choker jewellery is surely in vogue. Add charm to the look of your wedding season with a choker piece. You can pair your choker piece with a long necklace to complete the bridal look. You can also customise your long necklace or polki necklace to match the choker piece for a show-stopping entry.
The polki choker is a timeless piece of jewellery which has a great repeat value. As a classic piece, it can been passed down to the next generation who are fond of wearing such standalone pieces rather than full sets.
Evening special: Diamonds are forever, and a solitaire diamond neckpiece is the one statement piece which spells grandeur as well as elegance. Club your favourite evening gown with sparkling solitaire set to a wedding reception, a cocktail party or any other do in the evening.
Polki neckpiece: Polki sets are now becoming a popular choice amongst the women because of the antiquity and royal look it offers. A polki necklace studded with ethereal south sea pearls, diamonds and rubies is a great choice to complement any ensemble - be it contemporary, modern or traditional wedding wear.
(With tips from Sandeep Narang, Chief Designer and Managing Director, Hazoorilal)
Recommended For You
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review: A Complete Budget Android Phone Under Rs 10,000
- On Fire!Koffee With Karan: Parineeti Outshines Aditya With Her Wit And Charm
- SPIN TO WINIndia vs England: Wankhede Track Will Be Slow Turner, Says MCA Source
- Can't wait!Koffee With Karan: The 100th Episode Featuring Salman Khan is Going to be 'Khantastic'
- DisgustingBertolucci's Rape Scene Confession on the Sets of 'Last Tango in Paris' Leaves Hollywood Shocked