Courteney Cox Has Acting Plan For Daughter Coco
She believes that her daughter has what it takes to become a movie star.
Image: Instagram/ Courteney Cox
Los Angeles: Actress Courteney Cox has organised acting lessons for her daughter Coco.
The Friends/em> star believes that her daughter has what it takes to become a movie star. Cox has a 12-year-old girl Coco Arquette with former-husband and actor David Arquette.
Cox has already cast her daughter in the music video for Foy Vance's song "Coco", which she directed. Now, she is getting Coco proper tuition for the stage and screen, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
According to source to the US edition of OK! Magazine, Cox has signed Coco up for acting lessons and she's pouring over scripts for her.
"When she's with industry friends, she keeps saying Coco could be the next Jennifer Lawrence," the source added.
Recommended For You
- IAF Road Runways: 5 Things on Highway Build Quality You Need to Know
- Harbhajan Shuts Down Former IPS Questioning Lack of Muslims in Indian Team
- Bigg Boss 11: Amid Heated Twitter Exchange, Gauahar Khan Asks Who Is Rohan Mehra?
- Hardik Pandya, Chahal, Manish and Axar Reach Pune in Style
- 2018 Audi A7 Sportback Unveiled