Courteney Cox Has Acting Plan For Daughter Coco
Image: Instagram/ Courteney Cox
Los Angeles: Actress Courteney Cox has organised acting lessons for her daughter Coco.
The Friends/em> star believes that her daughter has what it takes to become a movie star. Cox has a 12-year-old girl Coco Arquette with former-husband and actor David Arquette.
Cox has already cast her daughter in the music video for Foy Vance's song "Coco", which she directed. Now, she is getting Coco proper tuition for the stage and screen, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
According to source to the US edition of OK! Magazine, Cox has signed Coco up for acting lessons and she's pouring over scripts for her.
"When she's with industry friends, she keeps saying Coco could be the next Jennifer Lawrence," the source added.
Recommended For You
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif Pose For a Fun Picture With Sayani Gupta
- Azlan Shah 2017: India Aim to Begin New Season on a High
- Sachin Tendulkar Should Help in Cricket Administration: Vinod Rai
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her