Courteney Cox Has Acting Plan For Daughter Coco
She believes that her daughter has what it takes to become a movie star.
Image: Instagram/ Courteney Cox
Los Angeles: Actress Courteney Cox has organised acting lessons for her daughter Coco.
The Friends/em> star believes that her daughter has what it takes to become a movie star. Cox has a 12-year-old girl Coco Arquette with former-husband and actor David Arquette.
Cox has already cast her daughter in the music video for Foy Vance's song "Coco", which she directed. Now, she is getting Coco proper tuition for the stage and screen, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
According to source to the US edition of OK! Magazine, Cox has signed Coco up for acting lessons and she's pouring over scripts for her.
"When she's with industry friends, she keeps saying Coco could be the next Jennifer Lawrence," the source added.
Recommended For You
- Shuttler Sameer Verma Lifts Swiss Open Title
- MWC 2018: Nokia 8 Sirocco, Nokia 7 Plus, Nokia 6 And Two More Nokia Devices Launched by HMD Global
- South Korea Brings Curtain Down on 'Peace Games'
- Witch, Ship, Whisky: How Cutty-Sark Found Its Way to Your Glass
- Exclusive - 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 Test Drive Review [Video]