DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Courteney Cox Has Acting Plan For Daughter Coco
Image: Instagram/ Courteney Cox
Los Angeles: Actress Courteney Cox has organised acting lessons for her daughter Coco.
The Friends/em> star believes that her daughter has what it takes to become a movie star. Cox has a 12-year-old girl Coco Arquette with former-husband and actor David Arquette.
Cox has already cast her daughter in the music video for Foy Vance's song "Coco", which she directed. Now, she is getting Coco proper tuition for the stage and screen, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
According to source to the US edition of OK! Magazine, Cox has signed Coco up for acting lessons and she's pouring over scripts for her.
"When she's with industry friends, she keeps saying Coco could be the next Jennifer Lawrence," the source added.
Recommended For You
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017