Victoria-David Beckham's Love Story Will Make You Believe In Love At First Sight
The former Spice Girl was introduced to the football legend at the height of the band's fame in 1997.
London: Singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham says she was drunk when she met husband David and it was love at first sight.
The fashion designer has opened up about her first meeting with the former footballer in British Vogue's October issue, reports mirror.co.uk.
The former Spice Girl was introduced to the football legend at the height of the band's fame in 1997 - when she attended a charity football match with her former bandmate Mel C.
In an open letter to Vogue, addressed to her younger self, she says: "Learn more about football, especially the offside rule. And, yes, love at first sight does exist. It will happen to you in the Manchester United players' lounge - although you will get a little drunk, so exact details are hazy."
The couple married in 1999 and have four children - sons Brooklyn, 17, Romeo, 14, Cruz, 11, and five-year-old daughter Harper.
She added: "While the other football players stand at the bar drinking with their mates, you will see David standing aside with his family. (He's not even in the first team at this stage - you are the famous one). And he has such a cute smile. You, too, are close to your family, and you will think how similar he feels to you. He's going to ask for your number. (He still has the London-to-Manchester plane ticket on which you wrote it.)"
Recommended For You
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Amazing VoiceThis Kolkata Security Guard's Golden Voice Is Winning Hearts On The Internet
- DEBU'TON'TKeaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- Keep CalmBaywatch Trailer is Out and It's Not At All About Priyanka Chopra
- Amazing videoYouTube Rewind Celebrates Videos, People And Trends That Made 2016 Memorable