Dear Zindagi: 10 Outfits of Alia Bhatt You'd Want to Steal From The Film
Ripped denims, kimonos, utility jackets, breezy dresses, maxis and fringy sling bags are all that dominates the fashion trends in Gauri Shinde's latest film.
Image: Youtube/ Stills from Dear Zindagi trailer
Not many of us step out every day sporting the most high-end brands or pulling off a 6-inch-heels straight from the runway. What one looks for is wearable fashion - one that is easy to style and even easier to manage. And thank god for Dear Zindagi as it brings to you the exact kind of clothes you would like to slip in for your regular daily wear.
Ever since Alia Bhatt's first look from the film came out, the fashionistas are itching to get their hands on those boho prints. Her character Kaira might have 100 problems but the lack of a trendy wardrobe isn't one of them. Courtesy Anaita Shroff Adjania's costumes, her character becomes all-the-more relatable for the young Indian women.
Ripped denims, kimonos, utility jackets, breezy dresses, maxis and fringy sling bags are all which dominates the fashion trends in Gauri Shinde's latest film.
As the world gushes over Shah Rukh Khan's character Jug, we bring you 10 outfits you'd want to steal from Kaira's wardrobe right away.
Recommended For You
- Harmanpreet Kaur: Indian Cricket's Powerpuff Girl
- Dunkirk Movie Review: Nolan And Effective Storytelling Make It A Winner
- Harbhajan Asks Yuvraj 'Why Are You Peeping Into My Phone'
- Alia Bhatt Looks Gorgeous In A Black And White, Strapless Prabal Gurung Ensemble
- Pahlaj Nihalani Explains The Need To Cut Words In Amartya Sen Documentary