Dear Zindagi: 10 Outfits of Alia Bhatt You'd Want to Steal From The Film
Image: Youtube/ Stills from Dear Zindagi trailer
Not many of us step out every day sporting the most high-end brands or pulling off a 6-inch-heels straight from the runway. What one looks for is wearable fashion - one that is easy to style and even easier to manage. And thank god for Dear Zindagi as it brings to you the exact kind of clothes you would like to slip in for your regular daily wear.
Ever since Alia Bhatt's first look from the film came out, the fashionistas are itching to get their hands on those boho prints. Her character Kaira might have 100 problems but the lack of a trendy wardrobe isn't one of them. Courtesy Anaita Shroff Adjania's costumes, her character becomes all-the-more relatable for the young Indian women.
Ripped denims, kimonos, utility jackets, breezy dresses, maxis and fringy sling bags are all which dominates the fashion trends in Gauri Shinde's latest film.
As the world gushes over Shah Rukh Khan's character Jug, we bring you 10 outfits you'd want to steal from Kaira's wardrobe right away.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Receives Special Gift From MS Dhoni After Beating England
- 'India Still Wants Apology for 2014 Champions Trophy Incident'
- Bigg Boss 10: When Salman Khan's Thunder Was Stolen by His Nephew Ahil
- Yamaha R15 v3.0 Revealed, India Launch Likely Later This Year
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More