Dear Zindagi: Alia Bhatt Keeps Her Style Casual Yet Chic During Promotions
Image Courtesy: Yogen Shah
Alia Bhatt is probably one of the most stylish actresses we've on board at the moment. While she's out and about for promotions of upcoming slice-of-life film Dear Zindagi, fashionistas all around are busy taking cues from her fashion choices.
Her on-screen character Kaira has been seen flaunting boho prints and kitschy florals in the teasers but her off-screen self is keeping it casual and comfy for promotions. She's not just trying her hand at everything - but making sure that she's acing it all.
Be it the blue jumpsuit she wore on the sets of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa or the all-white satin powersuit she decided on while sipping coffee on Koffee With Karan, she's literally making style statements each time she steps out.
She stepped out in a tee by Jaspal and paired it up with Payal Pratap culottes and pulled it off with sheer elan.
For another event, she opted for a Prabal Gurung dress with a pair of burgundy strappy sandals.
For the promotional rounds this time, she has kept her style quite minimalistic. She even sported leather jackets for some of the media interactions.
Top knot, a Lavish Alice jumpsuit and a vibrant red lip-shade; Alia is ready to take on the world!
She took the easy route when she slipped in a Tommy Hilfiger dress for another event.
It's her off-duty look which is striking chords with many girls out there. With different patterns of long jackets and a pair of rugged denims; she has been turning heads at the airport too. Don't miss out her constant pair of white sneakers.
Recommended For You
- DestinyColombia Plane Crash: Messi and Argentina Flew Same Aircraft Weeks Ago
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- Premier LeagueAguero, Fernandinho Get Red Cards As Chelsea Thump Man City to Stay Atop
- SnapshotVirat Kohli, Anushka Sharma Attend Yuvraj Singh's Wedding in Goa