Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma or Malaika Arora Khan: Who Wore The Thigh-High Slit Best?
Angelina Jolie lead a trend in Oscars 2012, when she walked the red carpet in a controversial black Atelier Versace gown, sporting a thigh-high slit. With her perfectly chiseled leg popping out through the slit, a trend was set, soon to be followed by others.
While Jolie's stance became a point of ridicule, Bollywood celebrities are now not just crushing over the slit, but also donning it on every occasion possible.
At the recent Golden Rose Awards, many celebrities including Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma, Malaika Arora Khan, Sayani Gupta opted for daring slits and unconventional hemlines.
Wearing a Ralph and Russo gown, Deepika Padukone attended the awards ceremony. She completed her look with a sleek centre-parted hairdo and a pair of strappy metallic sandals. It's not the first time that the actress decided to sport the thigh-high slit trend; her EMA and IIFA2016 red carpet looks were also on similar lines.
Another one to make a bold statement is Anushka Sharma. She wore a Shehlaa ensemble for the ceremony and teamed it with a pair of ankle-strap sandals.
Malaika Arora Khan made heads turn in a sequin gown by Monisha Jaising. Layered neckpieces and gold Zanotti sandals gave her an edge over others.
Sayani Gupta also took a detour from her usual choices and opted for a baby pink slit dress. With her bold fashion picks, she is slowly carving her niche as Bollywood's favourite fashionista.
Recommended For You
- D-DAY POSTPONEDSupreme Court Adjourns BCCI-Lodha Panel Verdict Till Friday
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review: A Complete Budget Android Phone Under Rs 10,000
- EXCLUSIVE PICTURESSourav Ganguly - Dada of Gully Cricket
- Dead Rises AgainThe Mummy Trailer: Tom Cruise Starrer Reboot Rides High on Action
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet