DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh Jet Off To Dubai Together
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are probably one of the most-loved couples of Bollywood. Even though they've never accepted their relationship publically, their photographs and public appearances speak for themselves.
From their first date to their breakup rumours, the spotlight refuses to leave them.
Recently, the two of them turned heads when they arrived hand-in-hand at a party hosted by Ambanis. And now the duo was spotted at the airport, leaving for Dubai in the wee hours. Considering that both of them have been busy with their shoot schedules and film promotions, this award ceremony trip comes as a much-needed break for them.
While Deepika was flaunting a 'Coldplay' t-shirt, Ranveer looked dapper in a jacket with his name on it!
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet