Deepika Padukone's Latest Shoot Proves She's Winning Hearts In The West Too
Image: Instagram/ Paper Magazine
Deepika Padukone is not just making her presence felt with her Hollywood project xXx: Return of Xander Cage but is literally owning the fashion world in the West.
The actress recently showed up on a cover page of Paper, one of America's most talked about fashion and lifestyle magazines. The referred to Deepika as the 'Bollywood mega-star about to conquer America'. And oh boy, you'll not be able to get over how hot she looks.
Dressed up in a gorgeous Fendi dress, Deepika is seen flaunting a deep neckline.
In the video shared on Instagram, Deepika is sporting two Victorian-esque looks and she pulls both of them with sheer ease.
This is the same magazine that once broke the internet with Kim Kardashian West's butt. While it is taking the social media by storm again, it's definitely for the right reasons this time.
Recommended For You
- Malinga Calls Lankan Sports Minister 'Monkey', Faces Investigation
- Pak Cricket Fan Trolled For Comparing SRK's Popularity with Sarfraz Ahmed
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Ahead of Tubelight Release, Know More About Salman Khan’s Biggest Hits
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats