Deepika Padukone's Latest Shoot Proves She's Winning Hearts In The West Too
Image: Instagram/ Paper Magazine
Deepika Padukone is not just making her presence felt with her Hollywood project xXx: Return of Xander Cage but is literally owning the fashion world in the West.
The actress recently showed up on a cover page of Paper, one of America's most talked about fashion and lifestyle magazines. The referred to Deepika as the 'Bollywood mega-star about to conquer America'. And oh boy, you'll not be able to get over how hot she looks.
Dressed up in a gorgeous Fendi dress, Deepika is seen flaunting a deep neckline.
In the video shared on Instagram, Deepika is sporting two Victorian-esque looks and she pulls both of them with sheer ease.
This is the same magazine that once broke the internet with Kim Kardashian West's butt. While it is taking the social media by storm again, it's definitely for the right reasons this time.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game
- Benched Wayne Rooney Happy to Celebrate League Cup Glory