Delhi To Host Fashion Carnival Soon
Delhi is set to celebrate the culture and spirit of fashion.
Representative Image (Source: Anupamaa Dayal/Instagram)
From baseball jacket to tuxedo to women wear, men and womens wear will be on full display as Delhi is set to celebrate the culture and spirit of fashion.
Fashion Carnival - Kaleidoscope 2017, organised by the International Polytechnic for Women (IPW), will be held here on Friday.
The one-day festival will showcase the creations designed by the students of the fashion department on the theme ‘Moods of a Woman'.
"The crafts of India are diverse and rich in history and religion. The aesthetics of each state in India reflect the influence of different empires. Despite the steep and upsetting decline of Indian arts, there is hope on the horizon.
"The only way to shape the future is to have the power to design it. I am elated to see some serious potential and responsibility among my student designers," Sanjana Kalra, Director, IPW, said in a statement.
Recommended For You
- All-New Maruti Suzuki Swift First Drive Review: Everything Done Right
- Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy: Ton-up Raina Helps UP Win; Delhi, Punjab Continue Winning Run
- Jadeja and Umesh Catch Eye in Fun Filled Indian Training Session
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top 50 Plus Smartphone Deals on Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi, Honor And Others Listed
- Urvashi Rautela Trolled For Sporting A Bold Black Outfit At Filmfare Awards 2018