Denmark-Based Pandora Opens First Store In India
Image for representation purpose. (Reuters)
Denmark-based jewellery brand Pandora opened its first store in India with an aim to cater to the modern women who doesn't shy away from experimentation.
The concept store is located on the ground floor of DLF Mall of India here and carries Pandora's jewellery collections, including the brand's Moments collection, the Essence collection as well as the Rose collection.
"The modern aspirational Indian woman is a section that represents the veering away from wearing predominantly gold jewellery and becoming more fashion conscious and finding unique ways to express their style.
"Making the brand Pandora accessible to these very customers is what excited us to pursue this business" Devika Bakshi and Kanika Bakshi Talwar, Managing directors of Pandora, said in a joint statement.
The two sisters run the company together.
Recommended For You
- Mithali Raj Shatters World Record, Slams 7th Consecutive ODI Fifty
- Hockey World League: India Thrash Pak 6-1, to Face Canada in 5th-6th Playoff
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas
- Watch: Tubelight Kid Matin Rey Tangu's Adorable Audition Footage