Denmark-Based Pandora Opens First Store In India
Pandora's first store in India.
Image for representation purpose. (Reuters)
Denmark-based jewellery brand Pandora opened its first store in India with an aim to cater to the modern women who doesn't shy away from experimentation.
The concept store is located on the ground floor of DLF Mall of India here and carries Pandora's jewellery collections, including the brand's Moments collection, the Essence collection as well as the Rose collection.
"The modern aspirational Indian woman is a section that represents the veering away from wearing predominantly gold jewellery and becoming more fashion conscious and finding unique ways to express their style.
"Making the brand Pandora accessible to these very customers is what excited us to pursue this business" Devika Bakshi and Kanika Bakshi Talwar, Managing directors of Pandora, said in a joint statement.
The two sisters run the company together.
Recommended For You
- Lakshya Sen, Teenage Badminton Sensation, Wins Bulgaria Open
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Catches Fire Again; User Injured in AP: Report
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S Launched in India at Rs 9.39 Lakh
- Industry Experts to Discuss Impact of Demonetisation, GST, RERA at Global Indian Realty Summit
- Priyanka Chopra Trolled For Sporting A Tricolour Scarf On Independence Day