Designer Tanieya Khanuja to Showcase at Paris Fashion Week
Models present creations during the Etam Live Show Lingerie at the Fashion Week in Paris, France, September 27, 2016. REUTERS/Charles Platiau
Paris: Fashion designer Tanieya Khanuja is to present her collection at the Vendôme Luxury, Paris Fashion Week Summer-Spring 2017.
The event will take place from September 30 to October 3.
Vendome Luxury is the premium fashion trade show for luxury and high-end women's collection.
"I am thrilled to present my collection at Vendôme Luxury in Paris Fashion Week. It is one of the most celebrated soiree all around the world and to be selected along with the 20 other fantastic brands like Marc Jacobs, is just a dream come true," Khanuja said in a statement.
"I am immensely happy and thankful for they recognized my talent, words cannot express my feeling right now," she added.
Only 20 designers have been selected world wide to present their collection here along with American fashion designer Marc Jacobs.
Recommended For You
- Suresh Raina Meets Prime Minister Narendra Modi in The Netherlands
- Navya Naveli Nanda Spotted on a Movie Date With a Friend
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 1.07 Lakh Units of Alto in First 5 Months of 2017
- Kareena, Katrina To Malaika: B-Town Celebrities Attend Manish Malhotra's Bash
- Team India Coach Job: Engineer Has Solution for Kohli's Arrogance