Designer Tanieya Khanuja to Showcase at Paris Fashion Week
Models present creations during the Etam Live Show Lingerie at the Fashion Week in Paris, France, September 27, 2016. REUTERS/Charles Platiau
Paris: Fashion designer Tanieya Khanuja is to present her collection at the Vendôme Luxury, Paris Fashion Week Summer-Spring 2017.
The event will take place from September 30 to October 3.
Vendome Luxury is the premium fashion trade show for luxury and high-end women's collection.
"I am thrilled to present my collection at Vendôme Luxury in Paris Fashion Week. It is one of the most celebrated soiree all around the world and to be selected along with the 20 other fantastic brands like Marc Jacobs, is just a dream come true," Khanuja said in a statement.
"I am immensely happy and thankful for they recognized my talent, words cannot express my feeling right now," she added.
Only 20 designers have been selected world wide to present their collection here along with American fashion designer Marc Jacobs.
Recommended For You
- Won't Let Virat Kohli Settle Into Rhythm, Says England Pacer Ball
- Rahul Gandhi Trolled For 'Torn Kurta' Antic During His Speech In Rishikesh
- Bangladesh Hit New Low in Test Cricket - We Tell You How
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul Feels She'll Have A Great Equation With Manveer Gurjar Outside The House
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know