Disha Patani Grooved To Bieber's 'Baby' In School
Representative Image: Yogen Shah
Actress Disha Patani, a fan of Justin Bieber, is looking forward to his India tour and says that she used to dance to the Canadian singer's hit number "Baby" during her school time.
"It's a huge thing for India as I have been listening and dancing to his songs for long. I still remember when I was in school, we used to dance to his song 'Baby'," Disha told IANS over phone from Mumbai.
The "M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story" fame actress launched the limited edition capsule collection titled ONLYFORBIEBER by European fashion brand ONLY at their flagship Bandra Linking road store on Thursday.
The brand is gearing up for the Justin Bieber Purpose World Tour India 2017 and wanted to give fans a tangible and fashionable way to show their love for Bieber ahead of his first tour in the country.
Asked if she has purchased the show's tickets, Disha said: "I am waiting. I am trying for the passes."
Bieber will be performing at the D.Y. Patil Stadium in Mumbai on May 10 as part of his Purpose World Tour.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Virender Sehwag Accepts Commentary Challenge from Sunny Leone
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- IPL 2017: Virat Kohli Tired of RCB's Repeated Failure
- Priyanka to Rajkummar: Bollywood Actors Who've Mastered Roles in Disguise
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her