5 Childhood Memories That Make Dussehra One Of The Most Awaited Festivals
So many memories.
Dussehra, also known as Vijayadashmi or Dashahara, is regarded as one of the most important festivals in our country. This day is not just significant because it marks the victory of Lord Rama over the ten-headed king Ravana but also because of the whole lot of childhood memories that it evokes.
Dussehra officially kick starts the festive season!
Visiting the nearest ground to your place, just to witness and be a part of the story telling session of Ram-leela and watching the effigies being burnt.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni Fight It Out on Football Field
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- Top 5 Affordable Diesel Cars in India - Tata Tiago, Hyundai Grand i10 and more
- Industry Experts to Discuss Impact of Demonetisation, GST, RERA at Global Indian Realty Summit
- Kohli Returns to the Scene of His ODI Debut, Only This Time as Captain