5 Childhood Memories That Make Dussehra One Of The Most Awaited Festivals
Dussehra, also known as Vijayadashmi or Dashahara, is regarded as one of the most important festivals in our country. This day is not just significant because it marks the victory of Lord Rama over the ten-headed king Ravana but also because of the whole lot of childhood memories that it evokes.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Can't Use Culture to Justify Cruelty: Swami Bhoomananda on Jallikkattu
- My Book Is Not a Biography on Rajinikanth, Says Aishwarya Dhanush
- Madonna, Scarlett Johansson, Ashley Judd Slam Trump
- Malaysia Masters 2017: Saina Nehwal Wins Grand Prix Gold