5 Childhood Memories That Make Dussehra One Of The Most Awaited Festivals
So many memories.
Dussehra, also known as Vijayadashmi or Dashahara, is regarded as one of the most important festivals in our country. This day is not just significant because it marks the victory of Lord Rama over the ten-headed king Ravana but also because of the whole lot of childhood memories that it evokes.
Dussehra officially kick starts the festive season!
Visiting the nearest ground to your place, just to witness and be a part of the story telling session of Ram-leela and watching the effigies being burnt.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli & Co Eye Ninth Successive Win in Indore ODI
- Malaika is a Dynamic Fashion Icon, Says Celebrity Stylist Maneka Harisinghani
- Six Times Rakhi Sawant Proved She's the Ultimate Controversy Queen of Bollywood
- Rahane Reveals Tendulkar's Priceless Advice Ahead of Indore ODI
- ASEAN-India Artists' Camp: Bringing Together Art, Culture and Traditions of 11 Countries