5 Childhood Memories That Make Dussehra One Of The Most Awaited Festivals
So many memories.
Dussehra, also known as Vijayadashmi or Dashahara, is regarded as one of the most important festivals in our country. This day is not just significant because it marks the victory of Lord Rama over the ten-headed king Ravana but also because of the whole lot of childhood memories that it evokes.
Dussehra officially kick starts the festive season!
Visiting the nearest ground to your place, just to witness and be a part of the story telling session of Ram-leela and watching the effigies being burnt.
Recommended For You
- I-League 2017: 11th Edition Set to Test Indian Football’s Bench Strength
- Deepika Padukone Says It Would be Nicer To Feel Protected at this Point
- Lionel Messi Receives 4th Golden Shoe as Europe's Top Scorer, Equals Ronaldo
- Murder on the Orient Express: Lavish But Plodding Adaptation of the Novel
- She Said Yes! Gabba Sees a Pool Proposal During 1st Ashes Test