5 Childhood Memories That Make Dussehra One Of The Most Awaited Festivals
So many memories.
Dussehra, also known as Vijayadashmi or Dashahara, is regarded as one of the most important festivals in our country. This day is not just significant because it marks the victory of Lord Rama over the ten-headed king Ravana but also because of the whole lot of childhood memories that it evokes.
Dussehra officially kick starts the festive season!
Visiting the nearest ground to your place, just to witness and be a part of the story telling session of Ram-leela and watching the effigies being burnt.
Recommended For You
- These Photos Prove All Is Well Between Varun Dhawan And Rumoured Girlfriend Natasha
- Brazil Legend Ronaldinho Hangs Up His Boots, Says Brother
- Aziz Ansari Sexual Assault: The Confusing Case of Consent and Privilege
- Ton-up Virat Kohli Joins Idol Sachin Tendulkar on Honours Board in Centurion
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More